- Authentic Aesthetics: The most visually striking components of the 2012 Harley-Davidson Dyna Street Bob are unmistakable throwbacks to the motorcycle motifs of yesteryear. A chopped rear fender, mini-ape-hanger handlebars, and blacked-out rims evoke the raw design that originally carried these machines to prominence. Retro chrome taillights and high-quality paint complete the classic look. Hand-finished fuel tanks are just one of many small touches that helps the 2012 Harley-Davidson Dyna Street Bob pay respect to its predecessors.
- Legacy Engines: The Dyna Street Bob features a stylized engine cover that screams power and speed. This heart-pumping engine isn’t just for show. The Twin Cam 96 pushes the Street Bob to its limit in responsive power, efficient piston action, and generous six-speed transmission. Unique 2012 upgrades to engine construction and shifting speed produces pure acceleration on the open road. This lightweight masterpiece proudly joins the Flathead, Panhead, Evolution, and Twin Cam 88 as the latest stage in motorcycle engine technology.
- Modern Enhancements: The 2012 Harley-Davidson Dyna Street Bob seamlessly meshes the latest engineering feats with its classic design. Modern electronics are tucked safely behind the bike’s eye-catching physical features. A next-generation security system ensures your attractive new motorcycle remains safely in your possession. Anti-lock brakes complete the ride by ensuring the safety of the driver.
Discover the freedom of riding your own motorcycle at the event that's just for women. We'll talk about how to get started and show you how to design, fit and personalize a bike as unique as you. You'll leave ready to take the next step. Join us March 6! Reserve your spot today. Call us at (503) 980-4060.
The history of the bobber extends back to the 1940s. American servicemen, inspired by the compact design of European motorcycles, began building their own custom versions upon their return to the United States. This scaled-down approach to motorcycle design continues to inspire new and exciting spins on the classic bobber look. The 2012 Harley-Davidson Dyna Street Bob honors this history in both design and performance.
Harley-Davidson enthusiasts can find the 2012 Harley-Davidson Dyna Street Bob at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson. Dial (503) 980-4060 to ask about our inventory of beautiful new and used motorcycles.
Check out our calendar for February at Latus Motors. Call us at (503) 980-4060 for details on any of these upcoming events.
Harley-Davidson motorcycles are true warriors of the open road. Consider a seasoned highway veteran when in the market for a new motorcycle.
Embrace the Legacy: Harley-Davidson is a definitive American product. This company’s commitment to quality has allowed it to survive for well over a century. Choosing to ride a Harley is a great way to display this manufacturer’s indomitable spirit. Harley ownership also offers a variety of practical advantages over other forms of transportation. Motorcycles produce less greenhouse gasses and consume less fuel than full-sized vehicles. This allows riders to enjoy the outdoors while still being eco-friendly. Used Harley-Davidsons are money-saving investments in more ways than one. Harley owners enjoy relatively simple maintenance, improved fuel economy, and lowered insurance premiums.
Discover the Used Harley Advantage: Many Harley riders take great pride in their vehicles and their appearance. As a result, most used Harley-Davidsons are exceptionally well maintained. A bit of research can help prospective buyers distinguish a regularly maintained motorcycle from the rest of the pack. Buying used also provides access to rare, out-of-production models that can reflect a rider’s personal style. Likewise, used Harleys are often equipped with custom improvements to boost performance.
Remember Important Purchase Tips: Research is the key to finding the right used Harley. Study up on performance expectancy and basic motor cycle maintenance before hog shopping. This information will be extremely helpful as you inspect a motorcycle for purchase. Be sure to test drive prospective bikes. Make sure the Harley is a good fit for your riding style. Use maintenance schedules and long-term costs as final criteria.
The motorcycle experts at Latus Motors Harley-Davidson can put you in the seat of the perfect machine. Call (503) 980-4060 to contact us for directions to our convenient location.
- 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM Sunday
- 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday
- 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Tuesday
- 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Wednesday
- 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Thursday
- 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Friday
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday